An exciting opportunity has arisen for a Quantity Surveyor on a permanent basis to work within our commercial department responsible for financial, commercial and contractual management of projects from pre-tender to final account close out of projects.
You will be required to work on multiple different projects across the Midlands area, ranging from but not limited to extension works, void & roofing refurbishments, to new build projects.
To be considered for this role, you must have:
- Proven experience in a similar estimating and quantity surveying role
- Experience of working with local authority clients desirable
- Experience of working on schedule of rates type contracts and the ability to price mi works from first principles
- A proven ability to minimise cost and maximise value, profit and cash flow
- A working knowledge of standard forms of contract
- The ability to plan and supervise the delivery of contracts
- The ability to build successful working relationships with customers and colleagues
- Computer literacy, knowledge of Evolution M desirable